Google Website Translator Gadget

Sunday 6 March 2011

The Beginning

Sometimes I want just to give up, to give up thinking against the regime. It is very easy. Once I tried. The doors are open when you are pro-regime. I do not mean about the benefits which can be taken of being such a lunatic. I want to emphasize the psychological comfort that offers pro-regime position.
"State controlled private" TV channels enables me to transform myself into this position. As said above, once I tried. A politician who is presented as an opposition party member (in fact, he is a pseudo-opposition party member) was talking about the economical achievements that the government accomplished, in the past years and so on... I felt like as if I live in Switzerland. "My goodness, why the opposition don't want to see how we are getting ahead of ourselves (since no country as powerful as ours, we have to compete with ourselves)?!", I thought.
I wathced on TV how our beloved president was talking about the military power of the republic. Then I watched the ceremonial opening of a bridge - the president (!) participated in the ceremony.
I was very happy. So, I decided to educate my fellows not to beleive in opposition. Before the tweeting, I read the newsfeed: "7 soldiers were shot dead"; "The bridge ruined by the river"; "A journalist jailed"; "Hyperinflation"... WTF?!!!  It cannot be true! The president himself said that... Hoops, what is that? "Pricey real estate deals in Dubai raise questions about Azerbaijan's president" - The Washington Post!!!
The President's Mansion in Dubai
You know, sometimes it is possible just to ignore all the things going on... but that "some times" are very short. Because, in the global network, where you have various news from the various aspects, you can indentify what is true, and what is lie. All that you need is a little bit education. Nevertheless, you don't any education, if you live in dictatorship and have an Internet access. Because, dictatorships cannot prove their legacy even to the children. You just need to ask them "how?" and "why?", and they will not able to answers - because THEY ARE LIERS! All that they are doing is to keep saying the same lie. When we stop listening them and ask questions, they get stuck.

Hence, if you live in a dictatorship with "democratic" make-up, JUST ASK. Asking is the beginning of...

No comments: